Partnership Manager - Full Time - NYC
Daybreaker is a Brooklyn-based social enterprise and morning dance and wellness move-ment in 23 cities around the world with a community of 500K+ and growing. Our bread and butter are weekday morning events that start with a one hour yoga + fitness experience followed by a 2-hour dance party all before going to work. We are a substance-free community and are reimagining how humans socialize (in the morning / without alcohol or drugs). We are experience designers and community builders with a results-oriented management team that is set on building a lasting movement that solves a major societal problem: loneliness and isolation. Ultimately, our goal is to invite more play, more community, and more belonging.
THE ROLE //
As a member of the Daybreaker team, you will be welcomed into our global family of epic humans, dedicated to spreading love and mischief around the world. At Daybreaker, we don’t sell a product, we sell a feeling. :)
This is a paid full-time role. You'll report directly to the Daybreaker leaders, working closely with a savvy, tight-knit, creative, and energetic team at our office in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, NYC.
This is a role where you'll be wearing many hats and no two days are the same. You have to be hungry and driven and excited to be a part of a fast paced, hard working early morning startup!
- Work closely with CPO/Co-Founder Eli Clark-Davis and CEO/Co-Founder Radha Agrawal to support all business development needs
- Manage partner relations with Eli
- Brainstorm never-been-done-before activations for our partners
- Decks on Decks on Decks — create Decks in Keynote to send to prospective partners
- An ability to think entrepreneurially across accounts alongside the day-to-day business is key, as is a passion for helping activate and manage events
- Prospect new clients on Instagram by sliding into DM's
- Attend Fancy Food shows and Natural Trade shows to connect with new potential F&B (Food & Beverage), skincare, apparel partners
- Maintain CRM and excel spreadsheet and CRM our team created with all potential partners and add to the breathing document
- Organize meetings for Eli and Radha for potential partnerships
- Social media strategy & partnerships to grow our digital community
- On Daybreaker days, work with the team on all event needs (this is an early wake up twice a month to set up and breakdown at events)
- This is a roll-our-sleeves-up kind of place and everyone takes out the trash.
- 1-2 years of account management and/or sales experience
- Must be personable and comfortable with people and phone calls / Skype
- Must be organized, meticulously detailed, and interested in punctuation and grammar
- Enjoys Japanese calisthenics and mischief
- We are a passionate group and must be curious about what's out there in terms of F&B, wellness brands, health brands, dance parties, experience creators, etc.
Salary: competitive and depends on experience with commissionable opportunies
Unlimited vacation days
Free snacks from our amazing partners
Health insurance after 3 months
2 NY Daybreaker events per month
Small team that works directly with Co-Founders
Frequent visits from top local talent and notable entrepreneurs
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!