Lead Account & Community Manager
Daybreaker is a Brooklyn-based social enterprise and morning dance and wellness move-ment in 25 cities around the world with a community of 500K+ and growing. Our bread and butter are weekday morning events that start with a one hour yoga + fitness experience followed by a 2-hour dance party all before going to work. We are a substance-free community and are reimagining how humans socialize (in the morning / without alcohol or drugs). We are experience designers and community builders with a results-oriented management team that is set on building a lasting movement that solves a major societal problem: loneliness and isolation. Ultimately, our goal is to invite more play, more community, and more belonging.
Lead Account & Community Manager
The Lead Account & Community Manager is responsible for leading and supporting TWO main projects of Daybreaker:
1. NESP Account Management: Supporting our Co-Founder and Chief Partnerships Officer for Daybreaker's National Experiential Sampling Program (NESP) and making sure all our F&B partners are communicated with, supported with all logistics (pickups and dropoffs, photography, ambassadors, tabling, coupons, giveaways, influencers attending on behalf of the brands) and all monthly reporting helping to maximize their partnership with Daybreaker.
2. Community and Social Media Management: Responsible for leading all of Daybreaker’s community initiatives, including instagram @dybrkr (58K followers) and @dance (361K followers), Facebook groups, creating and executing community strategy, community partnerships online including materials, social media partnerships, influencer partnerships, community member acquisition on social media, brand insta story takeover swaps etc. The Lead Community & Marketing Manager is ultimately responsible for driving social media growth on @dybrkr and @dance and thinking through how to reach aligned community members and partners to join our movement.
- Develop and manage NESP Account Management Plan with Co-Founder & Chief Partnerships Officers to support and retain National Partnerships.
- Come up with monthly ways our NESP partners can maximize their partnership with Daybreaker.
- Develop and activate the strategic instagram plan for @dybrkr and @dance to build community following and increase ticket sales.
- Analytics experience with A/B testing and setting KPIs for success
- Manage all internal and external community and promotional efforts including community relations, information sharing and ensures brand and community messages are consistent.
- Work with graphic designer to create content for social media.
- Develop cross-community promotions to grow following.
- Work with Community Catalysts in each city to develop and execute community building strategies.
- Oversee all social media accounts including @dybrkr and @dance.
- Conduct focus groups to understand and identify our community profiles.
- Increase ticket sales in each city through smart marketing / community partnerships.
- Increase awareness and advocacy for Daybreaker through outreach to community organizations, influencers, and local partners.
- Create “buzz” for Daybreaker with Instagram community / Portals / Brand story swaps etc.
- Create innovative community campaigns around new city launches and existing cities.
- Coach and motivate city teams to convey our world-class community experience.
- 4 years+ of similar experience (social media marketing / events / startup / influencer marketing / F&B / ticket sales / community building).
- Leadership experience required.
- Background and passion for the wellness industry.
- Strategic thinker.
- Can work in a fast-paced startup culture on a tight budget (getting stuff done yourself, limited support staff).
- An outgoing, connecting personality capable of winning others over.
- Ability to execute on multiple initiatives – close attention to detail.
- Ability to work and execute autonomously.
- Analytics and data driven experience is required.
- Wants to build a social community from the ground up.
- Experience with strategies to drive “traffic”.
- Deep connections with people/brands/communities who’d be inspired by Daybreaker’s mission.
- Design skills a plus.
Salary: competitive and depends on experience with commissionable opportunies
Annual team trip somewhere around the world
Year end Bonus
Annual Producer Summit somewhere EPIC
Unlimited vacation days (reasonably and not in the first 6 months)
Free snacks from our amazing partners
Health insurance after 3 months (we pay up to 50%)
2 NY Daybreaker events per month
Small team that works directly with Co-Founders
Frequent visits from top local talent and notable entrepreneurs