Partnership Manager - Full Time - NYC
DAYBREAKER IS CREATING AN ENTIRELY NEW GENRE OF EXPERIENCE. We are dancers, artists, producers, musicians, poets, community builders and curators who produce events that bring local and global communities together in ways they never have before. Our experiences allow guests to express themselves through movement and dance, connect authentically, get sweaty, be creative, get inspired, and start their day off with energy and intention.
Need to experience it for yourself? See our latest Community Reel. This one too.
THE ROLE //
As a member of the Daybreaker team, you will be welcomed into our global family of epic humans, dedicated to spreading love and mischief around the world. At Daybreaker, we don’t sell a product, we sell a feeling. :)
This is a paid full-time or part-time role. You'll report directly to the Daybreaker leaders, working closely with a savvy, tight-knit, creative, and energetic team at our office in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, NYC.
This is a role where you'll be wearing many hats and no two days are the same. You have to be hungry and driven and excited to be a part of a fast paced, hard working early morning startup!
- Work closely with Head of Partnerships Eli Clark-Davis and CEO/Co-Founder Radha Agrawal to support all business development needs
- Manage partner relations with Eli
- Decks on Decks on Decks — create Decks in Keynote to send to prospective partners
- An ability to think entrepreneurially across accounts alongside the day-to-day business is key, as is a passion for helping activate and manage events
- Prospect new clients on Instagram by sliding into DM's
- Attend Fancy Food shows and Natural Trade shows to connect with new potential F&B (Food & Beverage), skincare, apparel partners
- Maintain CRM and excel spreadsheet and CRM our team created with all potential partners and add to the breathing document
- Organize meetings for Eli and Radha for potential partnerships
- Social media strategy & partnerships to grow our digital community
- On Daybreaker days, work with the team on all event needs (this is an early wake up twice a month to set up and breakdown at events)
- This is a roll-our-sleeves-up kind of place and everyone takes out the trash.
- 1-2 years of account management and/or sales experience
- Must be personable and comfortable with people and phone calls / Skype
- Must be organized, meticulously detailed, and interested in punctuation and grammar
- Enjoys Japanese calisthenics and mischief
- We are a passionate group and must be curious about what's out there in terms of F&B, wellness brands, health brands, dance parties, experience creators, etc.
Salary: competitive and depends on experience with commissionable opportunies
Unlimited vacation days
Free snacks from our amazing partners
Health insurance after 3 months
2 NY Daybreaker events per month
Small team that works directly with CEO/Co-Founder
Frequent visits from top local talent and notable entrepreneurs